Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Vyhľadajte odpoveď

Vyhnite sa podvodom s podporou. Nikdy vás nebudeme žiadať, aby ste zavolali alebo poslali SMS na telefónne číslo alebo zdieľali osobné informácie. Nahláste prosím podozrivú aktivitu použitím voľby “Nahlásiť zneužitie”.

Ďalšie informácie
Otvorené

After this last upgrade, I can no longer access https://shopgoodwill.com/. It reports access denied. I can access it with Edge.

richard.christiansen

Until this last update, I had no issue with accessing https://shopgoodwill.com/. Now when I try, I get access denied. I can access the site using Edge.

Until this last update, I had no issue with accessing https://shopgoodwill.com/. Now when I try, I get access denied. I can access the site using Edge.
Priložené obrázky

Všetky odpovede (1)

Hey Richard, this is interesting, I can actually load the page so I believe there is something in your settings. Could you do the following:

  1. Please check if you have Enhanced Tracking Protection (ETP) enabled. You can do that by clicking the shield Fx89ShieldIcon icon in the left part of the address bar.
    • If ETP is enabled, try disabling it.
  2. If the problem is not fixed, try clearing Firefox cache.
  3. If it does not help, try clearing cookies and data for the website you experience troubles with (warning: you will be logged out on this website).
  4. If it also does not help, try running Firefox in Troubleshoot Mode. If the problem doesn't persist, please follow the steps from this article to troubleshoot further.
  5. If nothing from the above helps, try creating a new Firefox profile and check if the issue persists there. If it doesn't, you can start copying files from your old profile to the new one to identify which one causes the issue. See this article on what files to copy.

Does any of the above help? Looking forward to your update on how it goes!

Položiť otázku

Ak chcete odpovedať na príspevky, musíte sa prihlásiť do svojho účtu. Ak ešte nemáte účet, položte novú otázku.