Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Archived

i dont have android market, how do i get firefox mobile on my gtablet

Minocc

I have a stock viewsonic gtablet, not rooted or anything. It does not have access to the android market, just handago and the Amazon appstore. How can I get Firefox on my tablet? It is listed as an approved device.

I have a stock viewsonic gtablet, not rooted or anything. It does not have access to the android market, just handago and the Amazon appstore. How can I get Firefox on my tablet? It is listed as an approved device.

All Replies (1)

You can download Firefox for Android directly from our FTP server using the link on this page:

https://wiki.mozilla.org/Mobile/Platforms/Android#Download_Firefox_for_Android