Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Solved Archived

Can a T-Bird 60 profile be used with T-bird 68?

G Ocasek

Can a T-Bird 60 profile be used with T-bird 68?

Can a T-Bird 60 profile be used with T-bird 68?
Read this answer in context

Chosen Solution

Oops---I finally got it to work.

All Replies (3)

Yes.

Is there a reason for asking this? Are you experiencing an issue ?

Yes, to avoid manually entering account info, address books, and calendars. I used the "thunderbird.exe -p" command to point it to my T-Bird 60 profile backup, which it accepted, but still starts by asking to set up a new account, and none of my email accounts show on the UI.

Chosen Solution

Oops---I finally got it to work.