Safe Mode යන වීශේෂිත වූ ක්රමවේදය Firefox හී ගැටළු වලට නිසි වීසදුම් ලබාගැනීමට භාවිත කළ හැක. . Safe Mode temporarily turns off hardware acceleratit aon, resets some settings, and disables add-ons (extensions and themes) that might be causing problems. Firefox හී සාමාන්ය ක්රමවේදයේ හැසීරීම හා එහී Safe Mode හී හැසීරීම සලකා බලන වීට හේතුව හදුනා ගත හැකි බව ඔබට දැක ගත හැකි වේ
Table of Contents
Firefox Safe Mode යටතේ වීවුර්ත කර ගන්නේ කෙසේද?
Click the menu button , click help Click the menu button , click and select . Firefox will start up with the Firefox Safe Mode dialog.
You may need to specify the Firefox installation path (e.g. /usr/lib/firefox)
Safe Mode තිරය
ඔබ සදහා අවස්ථා දෙකක් ඇත:
- බොත්තම click කර temporarily disable your extensions and themes, turn off hardware acceleration and reset toolbar and button customizations. When you leave Safe Mode and start Firefox up normally, your extensions, themes, and settings will return to the state they were in before you entered Safe Mode.
- Clicking the ෆයර්ෆොක්ස් refresh කිරීම - ඇඩෝන නැවත යළි පිහිටුවීම සහ සැකසුම් for more information about this option. button will restore Firefox to its factory default state while saving your essential information. See
Troubleshooting problems in Safe Mode
Once Firefox is in Safe Mode, you'll want to test its behavior and see if the problem goes away.
The problem happens in Safe Mode
If the problem still happens in Safe Mode, it is not being caused by an extension or theme. Other possible causes could be plugins or changes made to Firefox preference settings, which are not disabled in Safe Mode. See the following articles for solution:
- Troubleshoot and diagnose Firefox problems
- Troubleshoot issues with plugins like Flash or Java to fix common Firefox problems
- Reset Firefox preferences to troubleshoot and fix problems
The problem does not happen in Safe Mode
If the problem does not happen in Safe Mode, it is most likely because of an extension, theme or hardware acceleration.
- See the article Troubleshoot extensions, themes and hardware acceleration issues to solve common Firefox problems for solutions.
Exiting Safe Mode
Click the menu button and then click ExitQuit .
Click the Firefox menu , then click .Click the Firefox menu at the top of the screen, then click .Click the Firefox menu , then click .
- Start Firefox as you normally would.
- If Firefox keeps starting in Safe Mode, see Firefox is stuck in Safe Mode.
Based on information from Safe mode (mozillaZine KB)