Вы просматриваете вопросы по теме:

Send tab to device on MagicOS regression

Hellos, I updated Firefox version on Android to 157.0. I saw in the changelog that Firefox now uses the standard Android share screen instead of the custom one we had bef… (читать ещё)

Hellos,

I updated Firefox version on Android to 157.0. I saw in the changelog that Firefox now uses the standard Android share screen instead of the custom one we had before.

The issue is that I cannot find the feature to send tabs to my other devices. Which is the one sharing option I often use when I tap on share.

I attached a screenshot of me trying to share a link/tab.

What am I missing here? how can I share with other devices om my Mozilla account?

Regards

Открытый 1

Send Tab to Device no longer present on Firefox Android v156

With the new change to the default Android Share menu, there is supposed to still be the Send Tab to Device option: https://www.firefox.com/en-US/firefox/android/156.0/re… (читать ещё)

With the new change to the default Android Share menu, there is supposed to still be the Send Tab to Device option: https://www.firefox.com/en-US/firefox/android/156.0/releasenotes/#:~:text=Android%20sharing,screen

On my Vivo Android phone, there is now only the default share menu with nothing else.

(Crossposted from https://connect.mozilla.org/t5/discussions/send-tab-to-device-no-longer-present-on-firefox-android-v156/m-p/138999/highlight/true#M56442)

Открытый 1

Share a tab to device is too complicated now

Please return share tab to device with one click from icon. I don't like to click on icon share and search tam share to device and look for device to share. It's too comp… (читать ещё)

Please return share tab to device with one click from icon. I don't like to click on icon share and search tam share to device and look for device to share. It's too complicated. Thanks

Открытый 1

opened Google Sheet and now ant to talk to someone aboout it ising fiirefox

I am a first time user to Firefox. I want to communicate with someone about a project.the process i took was that I downloaded Firefox on my Laptop, gone to sheet and ope… (читать ещё)

I am a first time user to Firefox. I want to communicate with someone about a project.the process i took was that I downloaded Firefox on my Laptop, gone to sheet and opened it up in Fire Fox, all god so far. Now my question is how do I speak to him about this issue so that he can see the code and direct me further from that point on.Fire Fox appears to have no 2nd screen or split screen for me to do this

Открытый 1 20

How do I remove the "Share folder" option from Bookmark folder menus?

share.mozilla.com doesn't work for me when I select "Share" and honestly I don't think anyone gives an airborne intercourse what I bookmark. I just want it and its annoyi… (читать ещё)

share.mozilla.com doesn't work for me when I select "Share" and honestly I don't think anyone gives an airborne intercourse what I bookmark. I just want it and its annoying green "New" box out of the menu, but I can't find a place in Settings to turn it off. An about:config setting, if anyone's found one yet, would be appreciated as well.

Thanks, Brandi Weed

Решён 2 132

How to paste a link copied from a webpage on Firefox into Proton Mail in order to send the link to someone

I have Proton Mail and I use Firefox, I used to be able to simply copy a link in Firefox that I wanted to share with someone by emailing them the link in Proton Mail. The… (читать ещё)

I have Proton Mail and I use Firefox, I used to be able to simply copy a link in Firefox that I wanted to share with someone by emailing them the link in Proton Mail. Then that simple process no longer worked.

However I recently discovered there were two shortcuts I could access in Firefox to copy the link and then open up a new email and click a paste icon in Proton mail and the email link would be pasted in the email.

Now that does not work! What gives and how can I do this process that used to be so completely simple???

Mary Mooney [edited email from community support forum]

Открытый 1 40

When I want to dowload a web page (or link) to email Firefox opens New Outook though I use Classic Outlook.

Many web pages provide an email icon to send an article to a non subscriber. When I try to do this Firefox wants me to open New Outlook. I use Classic Outlook and don't w… (читать ещё)

Many web pages provide an email icon to send an article to a non subscriber. When I try to do this Firefox wants me to open New Outlook. I use Classic Outlook and don't want to use the new version. How do I fix this?

Открытый 3 50

So, when do I get to send the article to my friend?

Simple: just wanting to forward a news article to a friend, but I have to go through all this mess first !! I am running out of time, and may just quit. So frustrating… (читать ещё)

Simple: just wanting to forward a news article to a friend, but I have to go through all this mess first !! I am running out of time, and may just quit. So frustrating.

Заблокирован Архивировано 1 90

How to set sharing a web page via email?

Hello, I am trying to share a tab by right click it and choosing share. I am clicking on my name when choosing who to share with; There's a small gmail icon next to it an… (читать ещё)

Hello,

I am trying to share a tab by right click it and choosing share.

I am clicking on my name when choosing who to share with; There's a small gmail icon next to it and it is also written (you).

I press send and never get any email.

How do I set this up to work?

Thanks

Архивировано 4 182

Share menu is not adapted to new iOS share menu size

The share menu when using Firefox on iOS 26 that used to be a small modal window is now a (almost) full screen modal but the content is still the size of the smaller one.… (читать ещё)

The share menu when using Firefox on iOS 26 that used to be a small modal window is now a (almost) full screen modal but the content is still the size of the smaller one.

Steps to see what I mean:

1. In Safari, on any webpage open the share menu. 2. Find Firefox as an app to use (next to Airdrop, iMessage and E-Mail apps in my case) 3. Watch as Firefox opens with a page/modal that has content that is a mismatched size.

Before I upgraded to iOS with liquid glass, the modal/page and content inside had the same size and you could not tell the difference. But now the new page takes almost the whole screen but the contents is still sized to the old one. See picture attached. The new fullscreen page is the off-white part and the Firefox share menu is the pure white part. Is this intentional or just a remnant of the older share menu?

Is this the right forum for reporting this?

Архивировано 1 291