Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Поиск в поддержке

Избегайте мошенников, выдающих себя за службу поддержки. Мы никогда не попросим вас позвонить, отправить текстовое сообщение или поделиться личной информацией. Сообщайте о подозрительной активности, используя функцию «Пожаловаться».

Подробнее
Открытый

Send tab to device on MagicOS regression

Youcef

Hellos,

I updated Firefox version on Android to 157.0. I saw in the changelog that Firefox now uses the standard Android share screen instead of the custom one we had before.

The issue is that I cannot find the feature to send tabs to my other devices. Which is the one sharing option I often use when I tap on share.

I attached a screenshot of me trying to share a link/tab.

What am I missing here? how can I share with other devices om my Mozilla account?

Regards

Hellos, I updated Firefox version on Android to 157.0. I saw in the changelog that Firefox now uses the standard Android share screen instead of the custom one we had before. The issue is that I cannot find the feature to send tabs to my other devices. Which is the one sharing option I often use when I tap on share. I attached a screenshot of me trying to share a link/tab. What am I missing here? how can I share with other devices om my Mozilla account? Regards
Приложенные скриншоты

Все ответы (1)

Hi

Thank you for raising this. I have flagged this to Mozilla staff to look into further.

Задать вопрос

Для ответа на сообщения вы должны войти в свою учётную запись. Пожалуйста, задайте новый вопрос, если у вас ещё нет учётной записи.