Вы просматриваете вопросы по теме:

Any way to make tabs in tab groups not close when closing all tabs?

Is there any way, or if not, could there be any way in the future, to make it so that when you "close all tabs" in Firefox Android, tabs in tab groups don't get closed? … (читать ещё)

Is there any way, or if not, could there be any way in the future, to make it so that when you "close all tabs" in Firefox Android, tabs in tab groups don't get closed? Because currently, if you "close all tabs", the tabs within tab groups close but the groups stay, just now empty. The way I use Firefox, I'd find it immensely useful if the grouped tabs would be exempted from "close all tabs".

Открытый

Moving open tabs I used to be Able to simply drag and swap, now they dont move..??

For my open tabs , I was able to drag the open tab into a new spot, but recently I cannot switch them around. Is there a sett>ng that may have changed?? Or other reas… (читать ещё)

For my open tabs , I was able to drag the open tab into a new spot, but recently I cannot switch them around. Is there a sett>ng that may have changed?? Or other reason?

Открытый

Close multiple tabs is missing?

I have multiple (20-100) tabs open. I choose for example 40 tabs and send them to my Firefox desktop. Sometime ago there was a option to close those 40 tabs after the sen… (читать ещё)

I have multiple (20-100) tabs open. I choose for example 40 tabs and send them to my Firefox desktop.

Sometime ago there was a option to close those 40 tabs after the sending. Now you can't close multiple tabs in anyway. You can close one tab at a time, or all tabs.

What's the reason for this?

Открытый 2

automatic creation of new tab on opening

So whenever I close and reopen firefox nightly, it created a new tab even tho i switched the function in settings to open the last tab on re-entering, this happens everyt… (читать ещё)

So whenever I close and reopen firefox nightly, it created a new tab even tho i switched the function in settings to open the last tab on re-entering, this happens everytime and it's kinda annoying.

Открытый 1

Tabs stay open after pressing back button

I just installed firefox, but every time i leave a page, it stays open and a new tab opens. I google something, press back, and it opens a new tab while keeping the googl… (читать ещё)

I just installed firefox, but every time i leave a page, it stays open and a new tab opens. I google something, press back, and it opens a new tab while keeping the google with the question open. It leaves me with tabs i manually have to close I also don't want to use the automatic function, because i like keeping a few tabs open for myself, and also it wouldn't solve my problem. So the tabs staying open just causes a lot of tab-clutter Is there any setting or trick to it?

Открытый 10

Mobile homepage is changed to summary when FFox is minimized or closed

I use both Firefox on PC and Android. I have never noticed such strange behavior on PC. When closing FF, even after PC restart, FF always opens the same pages and tabs I … (читать ещё)

I use both Firefox on PC and Android. I have never noticed such strange behavior on PC. When closing FF, even after PC restart, FF always opens the same pages and tabs I left it. On Android, after minimizing and retuning, I see a summary page instead of the page I am reading. In settings the selected option is : Open the last tab.

Открытый 1 1

Can Firefox Android keep newly created empty tabs open?

When I tap New Tab in Firefox for Android, a new empty tab is created. However, if I don't type anything in the address bar or open a webpage, the empty tab does not rema… (читать ещё)

When I tap New Tab in Firefox for Android, a new empty tab is created. However, if I don't type anything in the address bar or open a webpage, the empty tab does not remain available when I switch between tabs.

I would like Firefox to keep empty tabs open until I manually close them, even if I haven't entered a URL or search.

For example, I would like to be able to have:

Tab 1 — ChatGPT Tab 2 — Empty new tab Tab 3 — Empty new tab Tab 4 — Empty new tab

Then I can switch to any empty tab later and start searching or browsing.

Chrome allows this behavior, so I would like to know:

Is there a Firefox Android setting that allows empty tabs to remain open? If not, is this a known issue or feature request? If it is not currently supported, where can I submit a feature request for it?

I am using Firefox for Android and would prefer not to have unused empty tabs automatically removed.

Открытый 2

Please fix Samsung Dex interface

I really like using Firefox across all my devices. The only thing ruining my experience is the huge and useless bar on top of the tabs bar when enabling Dex mode on my Sa… (читать ещё)

I really like using Firefox across all my devices. The only thing ruining my experience is the huge and useless bar on top of the tabs bar when enabling Dex mode on my Samsung tablet! That and the inability to get two or more tabs side by side. This feature is already standard on all the other mainstream browsers. Please add this soon. Thanks

Открытый 1 10

is there any way to disable 'swipe to close' tabs on Android?

As someone who tends to have a lot of tabs open, I am constantly frustrated by trying to scroll through my tabs, only to consistently have tabs accidentally closed becaus… (читать ещё)

As someone who tends to have a lot of tabs open, I am constantly frustrated by trying to scroll through my tabs, only to consistently have tabs accidentally closed because my thumb drifts slightly to one side or the other. I find this 'feature' very annoying. There's an 'x' on the corner of each tab in the all tabs view should I choose to, or want to close one. The only saving grace I have in these situations is the undo prompt when my tabs are inadvertently closed, if I'm quick enough to catch it, or realize that it happened. I would like to disable this 'swipe to close' nonsense though, so that my tabs only get closed when I Want them to be closed. But I can't seem to find a setting for it. Sometimes the page I was using in them loses information, or messes up what I was doing on them due to them being closed and subsequently reloaded. Thank you for any help anyone can offer.

Открытый 61

Enable Tab Groups setting doesn't work correctly

I'm using Firefox for Android version 156.0 (Build #2016183655) on Android 16. When the setting Enable Tab Groups is set to disabled, why am I still able to drag and drop… (читать ещё)

I'm using Firefox for Android version 156.0 (Build #2016183655) on Android 16.

When the setting Enable Tab Groups is set to disabled, why am I still able to drag and drop one tab on top of the other, with the "Create tab group" page shown to me as in the attached picture??? It seems the only difference in setting Enable Tab Groups to disabled is that once I click Save on the Create tab group page I'm brought back to the tab page without the group being created.

While I truly appreciate the option to disable tab groups, the entire reason I want to disable them is because I'm so tired of trying to rearrange my tabs and having the interface think I'm trying to create a group instead of simply rearranging them! This whole tab group idea has created such a mess and it's so much extra work trying to avoid it, and I sincerely believe that disabling the Enable Tab Group setting should completely prevent the Create tab group page from ever appearing at all. Surely the way it's working now can't be how it was intended to work???

Открытый

Tab groups don't work on Android

I followed the instructions in the article. Creating tab groups is impossible. Dragging and dropping just rearranges the order. https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/tab-g… (читать ещё)

I followed the instructions in the article. Creating tab groups is impossible. Dragging and dropping just rearranges the order. https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/tab-groups-firefox-android

155.0.1 (Build #2016182535), 5fdfd0092780e85643e2cddc0e1b590c8b9ef860 GV: 155.0.1-20260903215306 AS: 155.0 OS: Android 15

Открытый 1

Show open tabs vertically

I have followed the Firefox articles regarding displaying tabs vertically with no success. How do I set-up Firefox for Android to display the open tabs vertically, if tha… (читать ещё)

I have followed the Firefox articles regarding displaying tabs vertically with no success. How do I set-up Firefox for Android to display the open tabs vertically, if that is possible?

Also, how do I get the toolbar to show?

Открытый

The latest Firefox Android browser is having tabs issues

The Mozilla browser is experiencing issues with restoring tabs notifications every time you open some websites. This occurs in Mozilla V155.0. Please fix this issue. … (читать ещё)

The Mozilla browser is experiencing issues with restoring tabs notifications every time you open some websites. This occurs in Mozilla V155.0. Please fix this issue.

Открытый 1 40

Still can't use tab groups

Hi, I thought tab groups should be available by now on android, why am I still unable to use them? I can't drag and drop (tried to no avail), there are no settings I can… (читать ещё)

Hi,

I thought tab groups should be available by now on android, why am I still unable to use them? I can't drag and drop (tried to no avail), there are no settings I can toggle and I'm really getting frustrated. I use the most recent version from the Play Store, and my phone is on Android 16, so "Software too old" can't be the case...

Решён 2 10

How do I get the Tab Groups functionality?

My Firefox app is updated to the latest version available (154.0.1 Build #2016180583). In multiple places over the past couple of months, I've seen Mozilla advertising Ta… (читать ещё)

My Firefox app is updated to the latest version available (154.0.1 Build #2016180583). In multiple places over the past couple of months, I've seen Mozilla advertising Tab Groups for the Android Firefox app, but I still have not gotten this functionality. Right now on the Google Play Store page, there is a section that says "Major update" for "Tab groups. It's like therapy for your tabs." However, there is no new update available for me to select because it's already updated to the most recent version. How do I get the tab groups functionality? I've seen some mentions of this possibly being a phased roll out, but if that's the case, why is it be broadly advertised without any indication that it's not actually available to everyone yet?

Решён 1 40

can't find tab grouping on android

Hello, I don't know if it's because I don't have the latest version of Firefox. But I cannot find tab grouping. I have checked to see if there is an update, but I can't f… (читать ещё)

Hello,

I don't know if it's because I don't have the latest version of Firefox. But I cannot find tab grouping. I have checked to see if there is an update, but I can't find any update at all so just wondering what's going on. the version of Firefox I'm using is: 153.0 (Build #2016172927)

Thanks for the help

Решён 11 70