Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Поиск в поддержке

Избегайте мошенников, выдающих себя за службу поддержки. Мы никогда не попросим вас позвонить, отправить текстовое сообщение или поделиться личной информацией. Сообщайте о подозрительной активности, используя функцию «Пожаловаться».

Подробнее
Открытый

Close multiple tabs is missing?

haiha.kar

I have multiple (20-100) tabs open. I choose for example 40 tabs and send them to my Firefox desktop.

Sometime ago there was a option to close those 40 tabs after the sending. Now you can't close multiple tabs in anyway. You can close one tab at a time, or all tabs.

What's the reason for this?

I have multiple (20-100) tabs open. I choose for example 40 tabs and send them to my Firefox desktop. Sometime ago there was a option to close those 40 tabs after the sending. Now you can't close multiple tabs in anyway. You can close one tab at a time, or all tabs. What's the reason for this?

Все ответы (2)

Here was the option to close selected tabs.

But you have there this Trash icon. What do you think it's for?

Задать вопрос

Для ответа на сообщения вы должны войти в свою учётную запись. Пожалуйста, задайте новый вопрос, если у вас ещё нет учётной записи.