Вы просматриваете вопросы по теме:

Send tab to device on MagicOS regression

Hellos, I updated Firefox version on Android to 157.0. I saw in the changelog that Firefox now uses the standard Android share screen instead of the custom one we had bef… (читать ещё)

Hellos,

I updated Firefox version on Android to 157.0. I saw in the changelog that Firefox now uses the standard Android share screen instead of the custom one we had before.

The issue is that I cannot find the feature to send tabs to my other devices. Which is the one sharing option I often use when I tap on share.

I attached a screenshot of me trying to share a link/tab.

What am I missing here? how can I share with other devices om my Mozilla account?

Regards

Открытый 1

Send Tab to Device no longer present on Firefox Android v156

With the new change to the default Android Share menu, there is supposed to still be the Send Tab to Device option: https://www.firefox.com/en-US/firefox/android/156.0/re… (читать ещё)

With the new change to the default Android Share menu, there is supposed to still be the Send Tab to Device option: https://www.firefox.com/en-US/firefox/android/156.0/releasenotes/#:~:text=Android%20sharing,screen

On my Vivo Android phone, there is now only the default share menu with nothing else.

(Crossposted from https://connect.mozilla.org/t5/discussions/send-tab-to-device-no-longer-present-on-firefox-android-v156/m-p/138999/highlight/true#M56442)

Открытый 1

Share a tab to device is too complicated now

Please return share tab to device with one click from icon. I don't like to click on icon share and search tam share to device and look for device to share. It's too comp… (читать ещё)

Please return share tab to device with one click from icon. I don't like to click on icon share and search tam share to device and look for device to share. It's too complicated. Thanks

Открытый 1

Share via WhatsApp does not work in Fennec

I'm unable to share a link to a webpage via WhatsApp. Triple dots > Share > select WhatsApp Receive error "Can't send empty message" Copying to clipboard does work.… (читать ещё)

I'm unable to share a link to a webpage via WhatsApp.

Triple dots > Share > select WhatsApp Receive error "Can't send empty message"

Copying to clipboard does work. Sharing with other apps (e.g., Bluesky or Element) does work.

Архивировано 2 190

stop / remove / disable summarize link in Firefox Andrid version

Firefox link messages in Viver have a Summarize Link which opens a brief AI translated english text Attached screenshots It does not appear to be a Viber issue This we f… (читать ещё)

Firefox link messages in Viver have a Summarize Link which opens a brief AI translated english text Attached screenshots It does not appear to be a Viber issue This we find interfering and want to stop /disable / remove it How can this be done? Thank you

Архивировано 3 273

share

Hi man, what have you done to firefox, have you lost your minds. Why did you remove the ability to share many at once tabs to clipboard - this was a very good functional… (читать ещё)

Hi man, what have you done to firefox, have you lost your minds. Why did you remove the ability to share many at once tabs to clipboard - this was a very good functionality and now you've messed it up? Man, I don't like synchronization, and this option was awesome for me. Bring it back, dude.

Архивировано 4 80