Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Поиск в поддержке

Избегайте мошенников, выдающих себя за службу поддержки. Мы никогда не попросим вас позвонить, отправить текстовое сообщение или поделиться личной информацией. Сообщайте о подозрительной активности, используя функцию «Пожаловаться».

Подробнее
Архивировано

share

Nieugięty

Hi man, what have you done to firefox, have you lost your minds. Why did you remove the ability to share many at once tabs to clipboard - this was a very good functionality and now you've messed it up? Man, I don't like synchronization, and this option was awesome for me. Bring it back, dude.

Hi man, what have you done to firefox, have you lost your minds. Why did you remove the ability to share many at once tabs to clipboard - this was a very good functionality and now you've messed it up? Man, I don't like synchronization, and this option was awesome for me. Bring it back, dude.

Все ответы (4)

Hi

You can still do this in Firefox for Android.

  1. Open the tab drawer and long press on multiple tabs.
  2. Then select the share icon (three linked dots) and select a destination.

I hope that this helps.

this doesn't work in 138.0.2 anymore, when I select 1, 10 or 100 bookmarks, only one is copied for sharing. The sharing icon is no longer where it was before. There is only sorting and add a new folder.

Hi

To clarify, are you trying to share bookmarks or tabs?

multiple bookmarks are not copied to clipboard - it stopped working, man! And why did you delete it if it was something good, I don't understand this and you?


The multiple tabs are copied to the clipboard, I checked but I won't open 1000 tabs to share them this way. That would be absurd.