Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Поиск в поддержке

Избегайте мошенников, выдающих себя за службу поддержки. Мы никогда не попросим вас позвонить, отправить текстовое сообщение или поделиться личной информацией. Сообщайте о подозрительной активности, используя функцию «Пожаловаться».

Подробнее
Решён Архивировано

could we have a *filter* option to play a sound?

mbolack

I miss that from Eudora. I had a sound for each of my customers so I knew to get up and come in to answer them. I know we have a setting to play a sound when *any* message comes in, and I have that working just fine. But if I had a filter option, like I had in eudora, then, as I say, I could play different sounds for different email addresses that come in. It lets me be better at customer service to my clients, because I hear it and come in to the computer to take care of them.

I miss that from Eudora. I had a sound for each of my customers so I knew to get up and come in to answer them. I know we have a setting to play a sound when *any* message comes in, and I have that working just fine. But if I had a filter option, like I had in eudora, then, as I say, I could play different sounds for different email addresses that come in. It lets me be better at customer service to my clients, because I hear it and come in to the computer to take care of them.

Все ответы (3)

Выбранное решение

Hi,

I have a slightly different problem: I would like to play a sound for instant messages and one for emails. I do not see that Tonequilla is capable of doing that.

Also, I don't get to have Tonequilla working on Thunderbird 24.6.0

Would you happen to know another add-on ?


Thank you !

Hi,

I have a slightly different problem: I would like to play a sound for instant messages and one for emails. I do not see that Tonequilla is capable of doing that.

Also, I don't get to have Tonequilla working on Thunderbird 24.6.0

Would you happen to know another add-on ?


Thank you !