Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Поиск в поддержке

Избегайте мошенников, выдающих себя за службу поддержки. Мы никогда не попросим вас позвонить, отправить текстовое сообщение или поделиться личной информацией. Сообщайте о подозрительной активности, используя функцию «Пожаловаться».

Подробнее
Архивировано

How can I set a default for webpages to expand to full screen?

bojkom

How can I set a default for webpages to expand to full screen? Every webpage I go to does not expand to a full screen which causes me to have to ctrl+++ each time. How can I set my preference to expand to full screen automatically?

Thanks.

How can I set a default for webpages to expand to full screen? Every webpage I go to does not expand to a full screen which causes me to have to ctrl+++ each time. How can I set my preference to expand to full screen automatically? Thanks.

Все ответы (1)

The Firefox Page Zoom feature does a domain by domain level of saving the users preferred zoom level settings, there is no default Page Zoom level setting in Firefox, as with some other browsers.

Try the Default FullZoom Level extension:
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/6965

Or the NoSquint extension:
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/2592/