Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Поиск в поддержке

Избегайте мошенников, выдающих себя за службу поддержки. Мы никогда не попросим вас позвонить, отправить текстовое сообщение или поделиться личной информацией. Сообщайте о подозрительной активности, используя функцию «Пожаловаться».

Подробнее
Архивировано

Settings for printing e-mails have changed, font too small, how to change

Diplomate

My e-mails look fine to read, but once I go to print the font gets very small and is printed landscape on the page. If I close the printer information box and increase the font size on the right size "font +or- then I cannot get the print icon to come up to print.

My e-mails look fine to read, but once I go to print the font gets very small and is printed landscape on the page. If I close the printer information box and increase the font size on the right size "font +or- then I cannot get the print icon to come up to print.

Все ответы (1)