Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Поиск в поддержке

Избегайте мошенников, выдающих себя за службу поддержки. Мы никогда не попросим вас позвонить, отправить текстовое сообщение или поделиться личной информацией. Сообщайте о подозрительной активности, используя функцию «Пожаловаться».

Подробнее
Архивировано

how do i change settings so new tab will automatically open homepage

willingham30

Whenever I open a new tab, it shows a blank page (toolbars are shown at the top, but nothing shows in the body of the screen). I then have to click the 'home' button, to bring up my homepage. Is it possible to change the settings so that when I open a new tab, my homepage appears?

I am using version 4.0.1, on Windows 7 Pro

Thanks.

Whenever I open a new tab, it shows a blank page (toolbars are shown at the top, but nothing shows in the body of the screen). I then have to click the 'home' button, to bring up my homepage. Is it possible to change the settings so that when I open a new tab, my homepage appears? I am using version 4.0.1, on Windows 7 Pro Thanks.

Все ответы (1)