Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Поиск в поддержке

Избегайте мошенников, выдающих себя за службу поддержки. Мы никогда не попросим вас позвонить, отправить текстовое сообщение или поделиться личной информацией. Сообщайте о подозрительной активности, используя функцию «Пожаловаться».

Подробнее
Архивировано

How do I block certain type of content like adult material (i.e. porn)?

trip

I want to block incoming pornographic material from the internet. How can I do this? I could not find a content filter setting.

I want to block incoming pornographic material from the internet. How can I do this? I could not find a content filter setting.

Все ответы (1)

Firefox has no built-in option for blocking porn.

A few options for you.

  1. Install the FoxFilter add-on, the downside is add-ons are fairly easy to circumvent - https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/foxfilter/
  2. Install a 3rd-party parental control program such as the free K9 web protection - http://www.k9webprotection.com/
  3. Use the OpenDNS service, there is a free version, and with it you can filter content based on categories that you choose - http://www.opendns.com/