Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Поиск в поддержке

Избегайте мошенников, выдающих себя за службу поддержки. Мы никогда не попросим вас позвонить, отправить текстовое сообщение или поделиться личной информацией. Сообщайте о подозрительной активности, используя функцию «Пожаловаться».

Подробнее
Архивировано

how to change background colour of the home page

Ruth

The background colour in my home page is TEAL and I can't change it back to white again. I don't know how I made this change in the first place. I know it's a very basic thing, but I just can't do it! Sorry to be so stupid.

The background colour in my home page is TEAL and I can't change it back to white again. I don't know how I made this change in the first place. I know it's a very basic thing, but I just can't do it! Sorry to be so stupid.

Все ответы (3)

You may have installed a persona that isn't working properly.
You can uninstall your current Persona and revert to the Default theme (Tools > Add-ons > Themes).

See

cor-el Thank you for your help. Well when I change the themes they work just fine at the top and bottom of the screen. It's just the main home page background that just won't change colour, no matter what I try. Maybe I uninstall Firefox and re-install to see if that does it.

cor-el I FOUND IT! At long last. Sorry for the bother. It was in Tools all the time and I just failed to see it before. Phew, what a relief. Thanks again.