Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Поиск в поддержке

Избегайте мошенников, выдающих себя за службу поддержки. Мы никогда не попросим вас позвонить, отправить текстовое сообщение или поделиться личной информацией. Сообщайте о подозрительной активности, используя функцию «Пожаловаться».

Подробнее
Архивировано

how can I go to a particular button in a webpage without using the Tab key multiple times

rish000e

I want to click and open a particular 'Refresh Chart' button in a website without using the Tab key 46 times( I have to use Tab key 46 times to get into that particular button after getting over the other links in the site which are before the 'Rfresh Chart' button. Can I directly click that button and press F5.

I want to click and open a particular 'Refresh Chart' button in a website without using the Tab key 46 times( I have to use Tab key 46 times to get into that particular button after getting over the other links in the site which are before the 'Rfresh Chart' button. Can I directly click that button and press F5.

Все ответы (1)

Maybe setting tabfocus to 3 works.

See http://kb.mozillazine.org/accessibility.tabfocus