Эта тема была архивирована. Если вам нужна помощь, задайте новый вопрос.
I cannot get rid of the Blingee Search Canvas tab, even though I have uninstalled the Blingee toolbar. Please help.
I went to Blingee and for some reason, ever since, Search Canvas has become my default search engine on Firefox only. I uninstalled the Blingee toolbar. I have search my computer for "Blingee" and "Search Canvas" and there is nothing to uninstall.
Все ответы (3)
Do this process :
1. Click Tools on Menu Bar 2. Click Option 3. Click General, then Manage Add-Ons... 4. And the last one, uninstall The Blingee Search Canvas.
After that restart the Mozilla Firefox.
http://www.firefoxfacts.com/2008/01/13/change-default-search-in-firefox/ set Google instead of SearchCanvas
After months, I think I figured it out...
I was frustrated because I like to use the url bar as my search engine, which is not fixed using the link posted by jadeye.
- In your address bar, type in: “about:config”
- Inside of the filter search box, type in: browser.search.defaulturl
- ctrl click and choose “Modify”
- Do the same process with: keyword.URL and use:
I think those steps finally fixed it for me. F-ing Blingee / SearchCanvas. What a racket.