Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Поиск в поддержке

Избегайте мошенников, выдающих себя за службу поддержки. Мы никогда не попросим вас позвонить, отправить текстовое сообщение или поделиться личной информацией. Сообщайте о подозрительной активности, используя функцию «Пожаловаться».

Подробнее
Архивировано

Bookmarks do not show in "organize bookmarks" window

AnonymousUser

Bookmarks header shows on toolbar and all bookmarks and folders are listed in dropdown menu and are functional. But only a very few of these bookmarks and folders show in "organize bookmarks" window, so I cannot organize or edit those that are missing. All software updates are current. I've tried importing and restore with no luck. Thanks.

Bookmarks header shows on toolbar and all bookmarks and folders are listed in dropdown menu and are functional. But only a very few of these bookmarks and folders show in "organize bookmarks" window, so I cannot organize or edit those that are missing. All software updates are current. I've tried importing and restore with no luck. Thanks.

Все ответы (1)