How do I add web sites to "morning coffee"?
How do I add websites to "morning Coffee"?
Дополнительные сведения о системе
- -Default Plug-in
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Java(TM) Platform SE binary
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r22
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Google Update
- Java Plug-in 1.6.0_13 for Netscape Navigator (DLL Helper)
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:220.127.116.11) Gecko/2010031422 Firefox/3.0.19 GTB7.0 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
First of all, and although possibly not related to your problem, I will remind you that the version of Firefox you are using at the moment as been discontinued and is no longer supported. Furthermore, it has known bugs and security problems. I urge you to update to the latest version of Firefox, for maximum stability, performance, security and usability. You can get it for free, as always, at www.getfirefox.com.
As for your issue, I believe Morning Coffee is either an extension or a website (or both). In any case, you should ask the ones responsible for its maintenance for help.