Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Поиск в поддержке

Избегайте мошенников, выдающих себя за службу поддержки. Мы никогда не попросим вас позвонить, отправить текстовое сообщение или поделиться личной информацией. Сообщайте о подозрительной активности, используя функцию «Пожаловаться».

Подробнее
Архивировано

Firefox does not recognize a redirect for my website

AnonymousUser

I have a business website and I have two domain names. I've set up a redirect but it's not working with Firefox. It works well in Internet Explorer. How do I fix this so that Firefox users will be redirected to my website?

URL of affected sites

http://www.atstractorservices.com

I have a business website and I have two domain names. I've set up a redirect but it's not working with Firefox. It works well in Internet Explorer. How do I fix this so that Firefox users will be redirected to my website? == URL of affected sites == http://www.atstractorservices.com

Все ответы (1)

No problems here with that site. It is possible that an extension or security software is preventing the redirect via a location field in the response headers.