Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Поиск в поддержке

Избегайте мошенников, выдающих себя за службу поддержки. Мы никогда не попросим вас позвонить, отправить текстовое сообщение или поделиться личной информацией. Сообщайте о подозрительной активности, используя функцию «Пожаловаться».

Подробнее
Архивировано

Need help Installing compatible Add on,s for the Blackberry Curve

AnonymousUser

Trying to install Firfox to my Blackberry curve but was unable to so I need help to get where I need to be and help picking compatible Add on

Extensions installed:

Not sure yet I'm on a Blackberry curve mobile phone and that's what I need the advice for " to get me in the rite direction

Trying to install Firfox to my Blackberry curve but was unable to so I need help to get where I need to be and help picking compatible Add on == Extensions installed: == Not sure yet I'm on a Blackberry curve mobile phone and that's what I need the advice for " to get me in the rite direction

Все ответы (1)

Sorry, Firefox is not available for BlackBerry phones. For more information, see Will Firefox work on my mobile device??