Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Поиск в поддержке

Избегайте мошенников, выдающих себя за службу поддержки. Мы никогда не попросим вас позвонить, отправить текстовое сообщение или поделиться личной информацией. Сообщайте о подозрительной активности, используя функцию «Пожаловаться».

Подробнее
Открытый

Prevent recently visited sites from showing a shortcut on my homepage

B Brown

I am tired of continuely having to "dismiss" or "delete" from homepage sites I have visited. On my homepage. The homepage quickly becomes cluttered with shortcuts that I have to dismiss or delete. How can I prevent the browser from placing these shortcut on my homepage?

I am tired of continuely having to "dismiss" or "delete" from homepage sites I have visited. On my homepage. The homepage quickly becomes cluttered with shortcuts that I have to dismiss or delete. How can I prevent the browser from placing these shortcut on my homepage?

Все ответы (1)

Hi B Brown,

You can prevent Firefox from displaying recently visited sites as shortcuts by changing the settings for Firefox Home.

Open a new tab and click the gear icon in the top-right corner of the page (Page Settings). Under Shortcuts, untick the option to stop these sites from appearing on your homepage.

You can also access these options by opening Settings and selecting Home, where you can customise what appears on Firefox Home.

You can find more information here: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/customize-items-on-firefox-new-tab-page

This should prevent the shortcuts from appearing, rather than having to dismiss them individually.

Задать вопрос

Для ответа на сообщения вы должны войти в свою учётную запись. Пожалуйста, задайте новый вопрос, если у вас ещё нет учётной записи.