Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Поиск в поддержке

Избегайте мошенников, выдающих себя за службу поддержки. Мы никогда не попросим вас позвонить, отправить текстовое сообщение или поделиться личной информацией. Сообщайте о подозрительной активности, используя функцию «Пожаловаться».

Подробнее
Решён

It updated last night, now I have NOTHING, how to recover utter update user data loss?

photo21

I have no accounts, no old emails, nothing.

Version 153.4.0esr | Released September 30, 2026

Update History The following updates have been installed Thunderbird 153.4.Oesr (20260929234349) Installed on: October 5, 2026 at 6:23:30 AM Status: The Update was successfully installed Thunderbird 153.3. lesr (20260917204311) Installed on: September 18, 2026 at 3:24:29 PM Status: The Update was successfully installed

Old tower PC Edition Windows 10 Home Version 22H2 Installed on 11/12/2020 OS Build 19045.7725

Gateway Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3770 CPU @ 3.40GHz 3.40 GHz Installed RAM 16.0 GB (15.8 GB usable) Storage 4 GB HDD ST4000NC001, 932 GB HDD ST1000DM003-9YN162, 1.82 TB HDD Hitachi HUA722020ALA331, 117 GB SSD SanDisk SDSSDP128G, 7.28 TB HDD ST8000DM004-2CX188 Graphics Card Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000 (96 MB) Device ID C6B6F480-ED70-4787-A153-1FD620BAFDA9 Product ID 00326-10000-00000-AA675 System Type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Pen and touch No pen or touch input is available for this display

I have no accounts, no old emails, nothing. Version 153.4.0esr | Released September 30, 2026 Update History The following updates have been installed Thunderbird 153.4.Oesr (20260929234349) Installed on: October 5, 2026 at 6:23:30 AM Status: The Update was successfully installed Thunderbird 153.3. lesr (20260917204311) Installed on: September 18, 2026 at 3:24:29 PM Status: The Update was successfully installed Old tower PC Edition Windows 10 Home Version 22H2 Installed on ‎11/‎12/‎2020 OS Build 19045.7725 Gateway Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3770 CPU @ 3.40GHz 3.40 GHz Installed RAM 16.0 GB (15.8 GB usable) Storage 4 GB HDD ST4000NC001, 932 GB HDD ST1000DM003-9YN162, 1.82 TB HDD Hitachi HUA722020ALA331, 117 GB SSD SanDisk SDSSDP128G, 7.28 TB HDD ST8000DM004-2CX188 Graphics Card Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000 (96 MB) Device ID C6B6F480-ED70-4787-A153-1FD620BAFDA9 Product ID 00326-10000-00000-AA675 System Type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Pen and touch No pen or touch input is available for this display

Все ответы (1)

Выбранное решение

Recovered the exact profile name from a backup. Even though the backup was from a couple weeks ago, it somehow found my current files/messages. It also recovered all the accounts & I saw them update with todays' fresh emails. If I did not have this backup I would have been screwed.

To be exact I copied from the backup disk the roaming profile directory right on top of the same-named profile on my C: drive. Of course I made a copy of the broken on for fear that this overlay might make it worse (how nothing was there!). When I started it took a while?? indexing? recovering? And it lost my "view" layout, but all items appear to be in there & functioning.

Make backups regularly!!!! Even if its' just an occasional copy of your C:\Users\{username}\AppData\Roaming\Thunderbird\Profiles

Изменено photo21

Задать вопрос

Для ответа на сообщения вы должны войти в свою учётную запись. Пожалуйста, задайте новый вопрос, если у вас ещё нет учётной записи.