Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Поиск в поддержке

Избегайте мошенников, выдающих себя за службу поддержки. Мы никогда не попросим вас позвонить, отправить текстовое сообщение или поделиться личной информацией. Сообщайте о подозрительной активности, используя функцию «Пожаловаться».

Подробнее
Решён

Don't understand ESR or where it came from

suzannethompson

I see a "Thunderbird ESR" notice appears when I open my laptop. I searched to see what it means. I'm still confused. 1) where did it come from? 2) is it best for me? I am a senior not interested in lots of changes (except improvements), but I am not an organization. Should I do anything or just leave it?

Suzanne

I see a "Thunderbird ESR" notice appears when I open my laptop. I searched to see what it means. I'm still confused. 1) where did it come from? 2) is it best for me? I am a senior not interested in lots of changes (except improvements), but I am not an organization. Should I do anything or just leave it? Suzanne

Все ответы (2)

Выбранное решение

I am a senior not interested in lots of changes (except improvements), ...

Then ESR is what you want.

... but I am not an organization.

That doesn't matter.

Should I do anything or just leave it?

Just leave it.

See https://support.mozilla.org/kb/thunderbird-esr for more information

Задать вопрос

Для ответа на сообщения вы должны войти в свою учётную запись. Пожалуйста, задайте новый вопрос, если у вас ещё нет учётной записи.