Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Поиск в поддержке

Избегайте мошенников, выдающих себя за службу поддержки. Мы никогда не попросим вас позвонить, отправить текстовое сообщение или поделиться личной информацией. Сообщайте о подозрительной активности, используя функцию «Пожаловаться».

Подробнее
Открытый

Credit cards not filled in, and saved credit card cannot be editted

mozilla.wriggle908

At some point, I told firefox my credit card details, and enabled supplying them to websites on (my) request.

This has stopped working, It offers the correct credit card (at least the correct final digits) but does nothing when I click on it.

A previous article suggested that going into settings and editing the credit card might fix this, presumably because this undoes some corruption previously introduced by firefox code.

I tried this and found that clicking on "edit" is also a no-op.

-- I'm running Firefox 150.0.3 (64-bit), installed as a "snap', on kubuntu 26.04 LTS

My installed extensions are OneTab, Proton Pass, and uBlock Origin.

Firefox has been repeatedly auto-upgraded - approximately every two weeks - until I got sick of the churn and researched how to stop it.

The OS has been updated to a new version, once, and had various bits and pieces upgraded repeatedly.

It's likely that I supplied the credit card while still on the versions installed with this system, so there's been time for repeated upgrades to break something.

I do not log into firefox, i.e. I don't share this firefox config. with any other firefox installations.

At some point, I told firefox my credit card details, and enabled supplying them to websites on (my) request. This has stopped working, It offers the correct credit card (at least the correct final digits) but does nothing when I click on it. A previous article suggested that going into settings and editing the credit card might fix this, presumably because this undoes some corruption previously introduced by firefox code. I tried this and found that clicking on "edit" is also a no-op. -- I'm running Firefox 150.0.3 (64-bit), installed as a "snap', on kubuntu 26.04 LTS My installed extensions are OneTab, Proton Pass, and uBlock Origin. Firefox has been repeatedly auto-upgraded - approximately every two weeks - until I got sick of the churn and researched how to stop it. The OS has been updated to a new version, once, and had various bits and pieces upgraded repeatedly. It's likely that I supplied the credit card while still on the versions installed with this system, so there's been time for repeated upgrades to break something. I do not log into firefox, i.e. I don't share this firefox config. with any other firefox installations.

Все ответы (1)

Hi

Yes, there is a known issue in respect of the snap builds of Firefox on Linux (I use the snap version on Xubuntu). This is currently being looked into by our engineers and I hope we can get this fixed soon.

Задать вопрос

Для ответа на сообщения вы должны войти в свою учётную запись. Пожалуйста, задайте новый вопрос, если у вас ещё нет учётной записи.