Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Поиск в поддержке

Избегайте мошенников, выдающих себя за службу поддержки. Мы никогда не попросим вас позвонить, отправить текстовое сообщение или поделиться личной информацией. Сообщайте о подозрительной активности, используя функцию «Пожаловаться».

Подробнее
Открытый

The Zip code on my Autofill credit card changed from 32821 to 32805 without my involvement! By whom and Why?

nhampsha

I have no clue how this happened. It wasn't done by me! I have never, ever used Zip code 32805 for anything. I have lived in 32821 for years and use that zip code daily. When it changed I was unable to change it bac which only involves the last two digits. Now, when I use the autofil I am careful to modify the Zip to 32821 before I use the autofil credit card. I would appreciate it if the Zip code is permanently eorrected or if I am instructed on how to do that. I haven't been successful myself to , personally change it.

I have no clue how this happened. It wasn't done by me! I have never, ever used Zip code 32805 for anything. I have lived in 32821 for years and use that zip code daily. When it changed I was unable to change it bac which only involves the last two digits. Now, when I use the autofil I am careful to modify the Zip to 32821 before I use the autofil credit card. I would appreciate it if the Zip code is permanently eorrected or if I am instructed on how to do that. I haven't been successful myself to , personally change it.

Все ответы (1)

Задать вопрос

Для ответа на сообщения вы должны войти в свою учётную запись. Пожалуйста, задайте новый вопрос, если у вас ещё нет учётной записи.