Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Поиск в поддержке

Избегайте мошенников, выдающих себя за службу поддержки. Мы никогда не попросим вас позвонить, отправить текстовое сообщение или поделиться личной информацией. Сообщайте о подозрительной активности, используя функцию «Пожаловаться».

Подробнее
Открытый

Why is it that my built-in VPN won't connect anymore when it was just connected minutes ago?

helloimjj253

I had my VPN connected, and out of nowhere, it stopped working. It did this yesterday aswell, and I don't know why. I'd like to know how to troubleshoot it.

I had my VPN connected, and out of nowhere, it stopped working. It did this yesterday aswell, and I don't know why. I'd like to know how to troubleshoot it.
Приложенные скриншоты

Все ответы (1)

Hey there, could you update to the latest Firefox version and see if the problem remains?

Задать вопрос

Для ответа на сообщения вы должны войти в свою учётную запись. Пожалуйста, задайте новый вопрос, если у вас ещё нет учётной записи.