Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Vyhľadajte odpoveď

Vyhnite sa podvodom s podporou. Nikdy vás nebudeme žiadať, aby ste zavolali alebo poslali SMS na telefónne číslo alebo zdieľali osobné informácie. Nahláste prosím podozrivú aktivitu použitím voľby “Nahlásiť zneužitie”.

Ďalšie informácie
Archivované

VPN showing not connected

kerry21

I am using PIA as my VPN on PC with windows10. When opening browser, on the top right there is a Red lock which indicates that i am NOT logged in, yet according to my VPN I AM Connected ! Why this discord? The "not connected" symbol for VPN is actually showing the allocated IP from PIA and not my actual IP .

I am using PIA as my VPN on PC with windows10. When opening browser, on the top right there is a Red lock which indicates that i am NOT logged in, yet according to my VPN I AM Connected ! Why this discord? The "not connected" symbol for VPN is actually showing the allocated IP from PIA and not my actual IP .

Všetky odpovede (1)

You need to contact your VPN for VPN settings and connections.