Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Поиск в поддержке

Избегайте мошенников, выдающих себя за службу поддержки. Мы никогда не попросим вас позвонить, отправить текстовое сообщение или поделиться личной информацией. Сообщайте о подозрительной активности, используя функцию «Пожаловаться».

Подробнее
Архивировано

Need for separate antivirus/security product with Windows 11, Microsoft Defender and Firefox

crclaxton

I use Firefox on a two-plus year old Dell desktop with Norton 360. I am discontinuing the Norton product and wonder if a separate antivirus/security product is needed with the combination of Windows 11, Microsoft Defender, and Firefox.

I use Firefox on a two-plus year old Dell desktop with Norton 360. I am discontinuing the Norton product and wonder if a separate antivirus/security product is needed with the combination of Windows 11, Microsoft Defender, and Firefox.

Все ответы (1)

That isn't a Firefox browser or Mozilla software issue.