Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Поиск в поддержке

Избегайте мошенников, выдающих себя за службу поддержки. Мы никогда не попросим вас позвонить, отправить текстовое сообщение или поделиться личной информацией. Сообщайте о подозрительной активности, используя функцию «Пожаловаться».

Подробнее
Архивировано

Porn popped up! How do I protect my family

Kelly Coyne

I was scrolling trying to make cards for Father's Day and there was a pornographic image where there should have been a fairytale castle coloring page. How do I make sure this does not happen again?

I was scrolling trying to make cards for Father's Day and there was a pornographic image where there should have been a fairytale castle coloring page. How do I make sure this does not happen again?

Все ответы (1)

Hi Kelly, was this problem in Firefox on a desktop/laptop or on Android?

There are family filter programs (this can intercept/proxy all of your browsing) and possibly relevant add-ons.