Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Поиск в поддержке

Избегайте мошенников, выдающих себя за службу поддержки. Мы никогда не попросим вас позвонить, отправить текстовое сообщение или поделиться личной информацией. Сообщайте о подозрительной активности, используя функцию «Пожаловаться».

Подробнее
Решён Архивировано

Warning: Potential Security Risk Ahead

pm.walsh.writer

I built a Wordpress website. It worked but I had a problem transferring my domain from Google to Wordpress. I did that yesterday wit the help of someone at Google. This morning, I received confirmation that my domain is active. When I went to view the site, I got this: Warning: Potential Security Risk Ahead. Firefox detected a potential security threat and did not continue to pattimwalsh.com. If you visit this site, attackers could try to steal information like your passwords, emails, or credit card details.

What can you do about it?

The issue is most likely with the website, and there is nothing you can do to resolve it. You can notify the website’s administrator about the problem.

I built a Wordpress website. It worked but I had a problem transferring my domain from Google to Wordpress. I did that yesterday wit the help of someone at Google. This morning, I received confirmation that my domain is active. When I went to view the site, I got this: Warning: Potential Security Risk Ahead. Firefox detected a potential security threat and did not continue to pattimwalsh.com. If you visit this site, attackers could try to steal information like your passwords, emails, or credit card details. What can you do about it? The issue is most likely with the website, and there is nothing you can do to resolve it. You can notify the website’s administrator about the problem.

Все ответы (1)

Выбранное решение

Hi

That site appears to be opening fine for me.

Perhaps the issue with the site has now been resolved - is it working for you now?