Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Поиск в поддержке

Избегайте мошенников, выдающих себя за службу поддержки. Мы никогда не попросим вас позвонить, отправить текстовое сообщение или поделиться личной информацией. Сообщайте о подозрительной активности, используя функцию «Пожаловаться».

Подробнее
Эта тема была закрыта и архивирована. Если вам нужна помощь, задайте новый вопрос.
Решён Заблокирован Архивировано

All Adobe pdf files have been changed to Firefox HTML files

SuMo Bot

Within the last couple of days, all of my Adobe Reader files that have an extension of pdf have been changed to Firefox HTML files. When I attempt to open them, the HTML files are readable, but are not in pdf format. I cannot send these files to other people and they are not easy to print, manage, etc. Please tell me how I can change them back to pdf format.

Thank you.

Within the last couple of days, all of my Adobe Reader files that have an extension of pdf have been changed to Firefox HTML files. When I attempt to open them, the HTML files are readable, but are not in pdf format. I cannot send these files to other people and they are not easy to print, manage, etc. Please tell me how I can change them back to pdf format. Thank you.

Все ответы (2)

Выбранное решение

Open your file explorer and find one of those files. Right-click and select Properties.

Under General, find Open With and select Change. You should now see a list of programs to select from.

Are that really HTML files with HTML markup code or some kind of text files ? What content is in the HTML files ? Is that the content what you would expect from the downloaded file ?

This question has been locked because the original author has deleted their account. While you can no longer post new replies, the existing content remains available for reference.