Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Поиск в поддержке

Избегайте мошенников, выдающих себя за службу поддержки. Мы никогда не попросим вас позвонить, отправить текстовое сообщение или поделиться личной информацией. Сообщайте о подозрительной активности, используя функцию «Пожаловаться».

Подробнее
Решён Архивировано

How to get my Bookmark column back on the left side of the screen

delliott2

I recently refreshed my Firefox browser page and now the left-hand column that had all my Bookmarks listed has disappeared. How do I get it back? I can't find anything in Settings that says Show Bookmarks like it used to.

I recently refreshed my Firefox browser page and now the left-hand column that had all my Bookmarks listed has disappeared. How do I get it back? I can't find anything in Settings that says Show Bookmarks like it used to.

Все ответы (1)

Выбранное решение

Hi, it's called the Sidebar. You can add the optional Sidebars button from the Customize panel (or if you have had Firefox for a long time, you might already have this button on your toolbar from when it was standard). There's also the keyboard shortcut Ctrl+B to open/close the sidebar -- assuming the page isn't intercepting it for something else.

Ref. Use the Firefox Sidebar to access bookmarks, history, passwords and synced tabs