Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Поиск в поддержке

Избегайте мошенников, выдающих себя за службу поддержки. Мы никогда не попросим вас позвонить, отправить текстовое сообщение или поделиться личной информацией. Сообщайте о подозрительной активности, используя функцию «Пожаловаться».

Подробнее
Архивировано

No Credit Card Autofill in V. 79.0

Robert

Browser Version 79.0 is supposed to have autofill of credit card numbers. See here:

https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/credit-card-autofill

I am on 79.0 (and WIndows 10 Pro, Current Updates), and no such autofill option exists in my Options, Forms & Autofill.

Browser Version 79.0 is supposed to have autofill of credit card numbers. See here: https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/credit-card-autofill I am on 79.0 (and WIndows 10 Pro, Current Updates), and no such autofill option exists in my Options, Forms & Autofill.

Все ответы (3)

Hi Robert:

I am running the en-us version of FF79 and I don't see credit card auto-fill either. I'll ask further.

Cheers!

...Roland

See this thread :

https://www.reddit.com/r/firefox/comments/clpim2/credit_card_info/

I just set the value of   extensions.formautofill.creditCards.available  to   true,   and the option appeared under   "Forms and Autofill".

Hi again Robert:

Yes, credit card autofill is scheduled for a future software release not sure exactly when. It is part of Firefox 79 but is turned off by default and as Enigma pointed on you can turn it on but please remember that credit card autofill is not officially supported until it's turned ON by default.

In the meantime, I'll get the article, https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/credit-card-autofill , updated or hidden for now. Thanks for pointing this out!

Cheers!

...Roland

Изменено Roland Tanglao