Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Поиск в поддержке

Избегайте мошенников, выдающих себя за службу поддержки. Мы никогда не попросим вас позвонить, отправить текстовое сообщение или поделиться личной информацией. Сообщайте о подозрительной активности, используя функцию «Пожаловаться».

Подробнее
Решён Архивировано

How to delete cookies and browsing history in Firefox

latonn7

Hello, I have used I.E. for about 2 decades, and in I.E., it was very easy to deletes my browsing history and cookies and website dats etc by simply clicking Internet Options/Delete. In Firefox, I cannot find such options. Thanks for your help! Larry

Hello, I have used I.E. for about 2 decades, and in I.E., it was very easy to deletes my browsing history and cookies and website dats etc by simply clicking Internet Options/Delete. In Firefox, I cannot find such options. Thanks for your help! Larry

Все ответы (1)

Выбранное решение

Hi latonn7, glad to see you in Mozilla Support Forum.

Also in firefox, it's very easy to delete history and cookies.

  • You just have to click on menu icon.
  • Click on options.
  • You will see Privacy & Security Menu, Click on it.
  • Then, you will find Cookies and Site data, just click on clear data.
  • In same menu, you will also find History, just click on clear history.

I have attached some screenshots for your convenience.

Hope it works. Thanks for raising your question in Mozilla Support Forum. .

Изменено Shashank Shekhar