Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Поиск в поддержке

Избегайте мошенников, выдающих себя за службу поддержки. Мы никогда не попросим вас позвонить, отправить текстовое сообщение или поделиться личной информацией. Сообщайте о подозрительной активности, используя функцию «Пожаловаться».

Подробнее
Решён Архивировано

Doesn't show iframe content correctly

 mbnoimi

Hi,

Since months I'm struggling with this issue but today I became unable to bear any more.

Many websites works fine with Chrome while don't with Firefox because of iframe issue. As shown in this link you can read the story fine under Chrome while sucks with Firefox so I wonder:

How can I bypass this issue? Is there some kind of CSS manipulation for run this kind of content fine (I run some websites locally so Firefox always sucks with iframe)?

NOTE: See the attached please

Hi, Since months I'm struggling with this issue but today I became unable to bear any more. Many websites works fine with Chrome while don't with Firefox because of iframe issue. As shown [http://mbnoimi.newsblur.com/ in this link] you can read the story fine under Chrome while sucks with Firefox so I wonder: How can I bypass this issue? Is there some kind of CSS manipulation for run this kind of content fine (I run some websites locally so Firefox always sucks with iframe)? '''NOTE:''' See the attached please
Приложенные скриншоты

Все ответы (2)

Выбранное решение

It looks like you have probably set Enhanced Tracking Protection (ETP) to Strict.

That's the only way that I'm able to reproduce the issue. Since the iframe is loading content from Instagram, the embedded image gets blocked as a social media tracking content.

The issue should stop if you change the ETP settings back down to Standard or if you turn off ETP on that website.

If that doesn't help, check to see if you have any add-ons (ad blockers, privacy add-ons, etc) that might be blocking the content from loading. It would have a similar effect.

Hope this helps.

Since it's Instagram, we probably should also ask whether you use the Facebook Container extension. It doesn't show content from either Facebook or Instagram or WhatsApp when sites want to embed it in other pages.