Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Поиск в поддержке

Избегайте мошенников, выдающих себя за службу поддержки. Мы никогда не попросим вас позвонить, отправить текстовое сообщение или поделиться личной информацией. Сообщайте о подозрительной активности, используя функцию «Пожаловаться».

Подробнее
Решён Архивировано

Correspondents column is showing me instead of recipient in Thunderbird 60

sisimbiva

Steps to reproduce: I updated to TB60 and created a new profile. Now the 'correspondents' column shows me instead of the recipient in "All mail" folder and in "Sent" folder.

Current results: The 'correspondents' column shows me instead of the recipient for sent messages. For previous version TB52, it was working fine.

Expected results: The correspondents should be the recipient in case of a sent message, and the sender in case of a received message.

I posted an issue but no answer so far: https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1482384

Am I the only one?

I already tried to remove my email address from the address book. No result. I already verified that my email address is present as "Identity"

Steps to reproduce: I updated to TB60 and created a new profile. Now the 'correspondents' column shows me instead of the recipient in "All mail" folder and in "Sent" folder. Current results: The 'correspondents' column shows me instead of the recipient for sent messages. For previous version TB52, it was working fine. Expected results: The correspondents should be the recipient in case of a sent message, and the sender in case of a received message. I posted an issue but no answer so far: https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1482384 Am I the only one? I already tried to remove my email address from the address book. No result. I already verified that my email address is present as "Identity"

Все ответы (3)

Hello, Am I the only one to experience this issue? Is there a setting that I can change to solve this? Thanks! Sisim

Выбранное решение

The issue was linked to Cardbook and was solved here: https://gitlab.com/CardBook/CardBook/issues/352

Thanks for your feedback on this issue.