Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Поиск в поддержке

Избегайте мошенников, выдающих себя за службу поддержки. Мы никогда не попросим вас позвонить, отправить текстовое сообщение или поделиться личной информацией. Сообщайте о подозрительной активности, используя функцию «Пожаловаться».

Подробнее
Решён Архивировано

How can I share a webpage to my Facebook page without an Error message?

LynneDonnelly

I can no longer share a page I find interesting to my Facebook page. I get this message: User opted out of platform: The action attempted is disallowed, because the user has opted out of Facebook platform.

I don't know how I opted out nor how to opt back in!

I can no longer share a page I find interesting to my Facebook page. I get this message: User opted out of platform: The action attempted is disallowed, because the user has opted out of Facebook platform. I don't know how I opted out nor how to opt back in!

Все ответы (1)

Выбранное решение

Never mind! I figured it out. It was a Facebook privacy issue, not Firefox!