Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Поиск в поддержке

Избегайте мошенников, выдающих себя за службу поддержки. Мы никогда не попросим вас позвонить, отправить текстовое сообщение или поделиться личной информацией. Сообщайте о подозрительной активности, используя функцию «Пожаловаться».

Подробнее
Архивировано

I have copyed Identities folder into Win10 and now am trying to use TBird's Import tool, but Tbird doesn't see the files.

lbaletin

I have all my email on Outlook Express on my Win XP computer. Just got a Win 10. Loaded Thunderbird. Copyed all my OE mail files to an external drive, by going to the tree and just copying the folder "Identities" which hosts all the subfolders (ie Inbox, Sent and others that I have created) Went to Thunderbird and opened Tools and Import. Clicked that I wanted to Import Outlook Express. Nothing happened. It indicated there were no folders or files in Identities. Tried same thing with Address Book. Same result. Need help. Thanks

I have all my email on Outlook Express on my Win XP computer. Just got a Win 10. Loaded Thunderbird. Copyed all my OE mail files to an external drive, by going to the tree and just copying the folder "Identities" which hosts all the subfolders (ie Inbox, Sent and others that I have created) Went to Thunderbird and opened Tools and Import. Clicked that I wanted to Import Outlook Express. Nothing happened. It indicated there were no folders or files in Identities. Tried same thing with Address Book. Same result. Need help. Thanks

Все ответы (1)

This REALLY stinks for moving emails from XP to Linux !!!!!! I guess that I will have to import to CLAWS and then export to TB. A real shame to have to use a go between email package!

Изменено David_e99