Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Поиск в поддержке

Избегайте мошенников, выдающих себя за службу поддержки. Мы никогда не попросим вас позвонить, отправить текстовое сообщение или поделиться личной информацией. Сообщайте о подозрительной активности, используя функцию «Пожаловаться».

Подробнее
Решён Архивировано

Pinch zoom is not working on IOS devices?

Ryan Rajpoot

Pinch zoom is a key feature of mobile browsing, which allow you to to zoom in to read content and out to locate content within a page. I am trying to enable this feature on my website. I've tried to enable zooming by setting meta viewport like this.

<meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width,initial-scale=1">

It's working on my android smartphone(Sony) but it's not zoomable on iPad and iPhone. My site https://www.pnrstatusbuzz.in/ is a php site, design in HTML5. Is this a designing issue or error in above mentioned code or browser issue.

Pinch zoom is a key feature of mobile browsing, which allow you to to zoom in to read content and out to locate content within a page. I am trying to enable this feature on my website. I've tried to enable zooming by setting meta viewport like this. <meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width,initial-scale=1"> It's working on my android smartphone(Sony) but it's not zoomable on iPad and iPhone. My site https://www.pnrstatusbuzz.in/ is a php site, design in HTML5. Is this a designing issue or error in above mentioned code or browser issue.

Все ответы (2)

Выбранное решение

Seem to work for me when visiting your site. Here's a video:

You are absolutely right. I don't have iPhone, so previously i have checked it on my friend device and it wasn't working; may be it's because of problem in his device or browser. After your reply i have checked it again on someone else iPhone, it was working perfectly. Thank you so much Sir.