Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Поиск в поддержке

Избегайте мошенников, выдающих себя за службу поддержки. Мы никогда не попросим вас позвонить, отправить текстовое сообщение или поделиться личной информацией. Сообщайте о подозрительной активности, используя функцию «Пожаловаться».

Подробнее
Решён Архивировано

Thunderbird 45.2.0 on Mac won't send emails. No error message. Can't find Add-ons.

DanNitzan

Thunderbird abruptly stopped sending mail. No error message shown. The mail just sits there.

Tried sending from another account. Same. The same server settings work fine on another computer from my home.

I read the knowledge base and it recommended checking add-ons. But I cannot find any under Tools or anywhere else.

Server type: IMAP Mail server: mail.pobox.com Port 993 SSL/TLS Normal password

Outgoing server: smtp.pobox.com Port: 465 SSL/TLS Normal password

Thunderbird abruptly stopped sending mail. No error message shown. The mail just sits there. Tried sending from another account. Same. The same server settings work fine on another computer from my home. I read the knowledge base and it recommended checking add-ons. But I cannot find any under Tools or anywhere else. Server type: IMAP Mail server: mail.pobox.com Port 993 SSL/TLS Normal password Outgoing server: smtp.pobox.com Port: 465 SSL/TLS Normal password

Все ответы (1)

Выбранное решение

On the toolbar then  Add-ons