Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Поиск в поддержке

Избегайте мошенников, выдающих себя за службу поддержки. Мы никогда не попросим вас позвонить, отправить текстовое сообщение или поделиться личной информацией. Сообщайте о подозрительной активности, используя функцию «Пожаловаться».

Подробнее
Архивировано

Can I have both the 32bit and 64bit versions of Firefox installed at the same time in 64bit Windows?

Rojma

Can I have both the 32bit and 64bit versions of Firefox installed at the same time in 64bit Windows? I am having some strange problems with 64bit Firefox and Flash which I suspect switching to 32bit Firefox will fix. However when possible I would like to continue using 64bit Firefox.

Can I have both the 32bit and 64bit versions of Firefox installed at the same time in 64bit Windows? I am having some strange problems with 64bit Firefox and Flash which I suspect switching to 32bit Firefox will fix. However when possible I would like to continue using 64bit Firefox.

Все ответы (2)

Hello,

Sadly, no. You can have only one version of Firefox installed. More information about this can be found here.

I don't think that it would be a problem to install both the 64 bit and the 32 bit Firefox release as they can be installed in different folders. You will only have to do a custom install and make sure to install each version in the correct location.

  • (32 bit Windows) "C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\"
  • (64 bit Windows) "C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\"

Make sure not to launch Firefox, but create a separate profile for each version. Add a space and -P "<profile_name>" to the desktop shortcuts to start each version with its own profile.

See: