Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Поиск в поддержке

Избегайте мошенников, выдающих себя за службу поддержки. Мы никогда не попросим вас позвонить, отправить текстовое сообщение или поделиться личной информацией. Сообщайте о подозрительной активности, используя функцию «Пожаловаться».

Подробнее
Эта тема была закрыта и архивирована. Если вам нужна помощь, задайте новый вопрос.
Заблокирован Архивировано

Office proxy firewalls monitor secure (https) connections and send their own certificate instead of the website's certificate

ravi.ved

Firefox works fine from my home network or while I connect to internet directly via data card. However @ my office we use proxy and for almost all the sites (even google search) Firefox stops me stating "This Connection is Untrusted".

Attached are the screenshot for the same to help to help me.

I search quite a lot and closest I came was at this url https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/978722

Is there a way in Firefox to add this office proxy certificate in the certificate chain (not sure if that Will that help??)

How do I solve this? Kindly advice.

Firefox works fine from my home network or while I connect to internet directly via data card. However @ my office we use proxy and for almost all the sites (even google search) Firefox stops me stating "This Connection is Untrusted". Attached are the screenshot for the same to help to help me. I search quite a lot and closest I came was at this url https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/978722 Is there a way in Firefox to add this office proxy certificate in the certificate chain (not sure if that Will that help??) How do I solve this? Kindly advice.
Приложенные скриншоты

Все ответы (1)

Oops, your post duplicated (triplicated?). Let's continue with the first post here: https://support.mozilla.org/questions/1062626