I am unable to change the color of text in an email I replay to or compose. I am on 31.6.0 release of Thunderbird.
When I receive, reply or compose email. I no longer am able to see or change the color of text. I select to change the text from black to Red (or any other color) and the text just stays black, The color seletor box will show the last select color, but never actually changes the text color in an email. Also in received email, when the sender has indicated their replies to me are in another color, All the text only appears as black. I never had this problem in the past, not sure what has happened. I did restart Thunderbird with add-ons disabled and this did not change the problem.
Дополнительные сведения о системе
- Adobe® Acrobat® Plug-in for Web Browsers, Version 15.007.20033
- Creative Cloud Desktop Plugin.v_3_0_0_0
- Conduit Plugin 1_0_0
- Provides information about the default web browser
- Facebook Video Calling by Skype
- The Google Earth Plugin allows you to view 3D imagery and terrain in your web browser.
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- Office Live Update v1.0
- Musicnotes Viewer plugin 1.18.8 http://www.musicnotes.com
- Picasa plugin.
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Microsoft Office for Mac SharePoint Browser Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 17.0 r0
- Shutterfly Upload Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.10; rv:37.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/37.0
Hello, maybe the question need to move by a moderator to thunderbird support ?
[moderator note: question thread has been moved from Firefox queue to Thunderbird queue]