Поиск в Поддержке

Избегайте мошенников, выдающих себя за службу поддержки. Мы никогда не попросим вас позвонить, отправить текстовое сообщение или поделиться личной информацией. Сообщайте о подозрительной активности, используя функцию «Пожаловаться».

Learn More

Tab structure breaks down, with jumbled asian language labels over the english

  • 1 ответ
  • 1 имеет эту проблему
  • 5 просмотров
  • Последний ответ от ideato

more options

When I'm using Firefox 35.0.1, strange characters appear on the tabs - sometimes it's little apostrophes that don't cause any problems. But when I open several tabs the delineations between tabs often become distorted to where you can't tell where one ends and the next begins. Also there are multiple Asian characters all jumbled over the English tab labels. Eventually it becomes unmanageable and I have to close the browser.

I have the same configuration - software, hardware, or OS, as I did four months ago when this started happening. I've tried uninstalling Firefox and re-installing new versions. And, my auto-update is enabled. I have McAfee Security Center as my anti-virus protection.

When I'm using Firefox 35.0.1, strange characters appear on the tabs - sometimes it's little apostrophes that don't cause any problems. But when I open several tabs the delineations between tabs often become distorted to where you can't tell where one ends and the next begins. Also there are multiple Asian characters all jumbled over the English tab labels. Eventually it becomes unmanageable and I have to close the browser. I have the same configuration - software, hardware, or OS, as I did four months ago when this started happening. I've tried uninstalling Firefox and re-installing new versions. And, my auto-update is enabled. I have McAfee Security Center as my anti-virus protection.

Все ответы (1)

more options

Hello DgTN, the problem is mcafee site advisor extension, please try to disable or remove that extension and you are OK.

see : How to uninstall SiteAdvisor

see also another option, if works for you, without to uninstall the mcafee site advisor extension :

disabled the add-on then close firefox and restart Firefox again. Then enable the add-on again, close firefox one more time and restart Firefox again. (works here :-))

thank you