Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Поиск в поддержке

Избегайте мошенников, выдающих себя за службу поддержки. Мы никогда не попросим вас позвонить, отправить текстовое сообщение или поделиться личной информацией. Сообщайте о подозрительной активности, используя функцию «Пожаловаться».

Подробнее
Решён Архивировано

do i need an antivirus program with mozilla

Cindy_Fine

I want to dowload an antivirus program, what is the most often recommended free program? I have been told I need to change my operating system, where do I get that from?

I want to dowload an antivirus program, what is the most often recommended free program? I have been told I need to change my operating system, where do I get that from?

Все ответы (1)

Выбранное решение

Hello,

You can go to any independent antivirus tester such as:

You can do some more research on Google or any other search engine to find out what would be best for you. I want to warn you not to download anything from any site unless it is from the official site - for example if you are downloading Avira, do not download from any site other than http://avira.com/

Microsoft is not planning to release anymore updates for Windows XP, so it is recommended that you upgrade your operating system. That doesn't mean it won't still be usable however, you just need to be more cautious.