Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Caută ajutor

Atenție la excrocheriile de asistență. Noi nu îți vom cere niciodată să suni sau să trimiți vreun SMS la vreun număr de telefon sau să dai informații personale. Te rugăm să raportezi activitățile suspecte folosind opțiunea „Raportează un abuz”.

Află mai multe
Arhivate

Can I change the appearance of toolbar icoms in a theme?

Larrycleve

I installed a theme-cats at sunset- and the toolbar icons are white and hard to see. Could they be colored so they're easier to see?

I installed a theme-cats at sunset- and the toolbar icons are white and hard to see. Could they be colored so they're easier to see?

Toate răspunsurile (4)

Make use of Personas

Personas are easy-to-use themes that let you personalize the look of your Firefox

I installed a persona but the toolbar icons are still white and hard to see. Any way to change the toolbar icons color?

Personans Changes your theme alone, not icons

Make use of the Addon to change your icons

Thanks for your help.