Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Caută ajutor

Atenție la excrocheriile de asistență. Noi nu îți vom cere niciodată să suni sau să trimiți vreun SMS la vreun număr de telefon sau să dai informații personale. Te rugăm să raportezi activitățile suspecte folosind opțiunea „Raportează un abuz”.

Află mai multe
Arhivate

Why won't my firefox theme display with firefox quantum?

HKS5

When Firefox upgraded to Firefox quantum, my custom theme on the toolbars at the top of the browser is no longer showing. When I went to customize the appearance settings it claims that the custom theme I used to see is indeed enabled, but you still can't see it. When you disable it and then re-enable it again, the theme shows up until you click on something and then it disappears again. Are old themes not compatible with the new firefox? Is there a way I get my old custom theme to show up?

When Firefox upgraded to Firefox quantum, my custom theme on the toolbars at the top of the browser is no longer showing. When I went to customize the appearance settings it claims that the custom theme I used to see is indeed enabled, but you still can't see it. When you disable it and then re-enable it again, the theme shows up until you click on something and then it disappears again. Are old themes not compatible with the new firefox? Is there a way I get my old custom theme to show up?

Toate răspunsurile (4)

My theme is enabled, but the second you click on something, you can no longer see it.

I also have the "colorful tabs" add-on, and if you disable the colorful tabs, then disable the theme, then re-enable the theme, the theme will show up (and stick this time). However, it would be great if someone could tell me how to make colorful tabs and the theme work at the same time like they used to. Please let me know if anyone figures out how to make that happen.

Best to ask the developer of Colorful Tabs about if having both enabled even stands a chance of working as you would like.

Support forum for Colorful Tabs is here: https://www.addongenie.com/forums

Support email addy is on this page: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/colorfultabs/