Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Caută ajutor

Atenție la excrocheriile de asistență. Noi nu îți vom cere niciodată să suni sau să trimiți vreun SMS la vreun număr de telefon sau să dai informații personale. Te rugăm să raportezi activitățile suspecte folosind opțiunea „Raportează un abuz”.

Află mai multe
Arhivate

url missing from address bar

SpunkyMom

The url is missing from the address bar when I open a link to another page from the one I originally went too. For instance, I go to google news and the url is displayed in the address bar. I click a news article and it opens a new browser window. The browser window is missing the url in the address bar.

The url is missing from the address bar when I open a link to another page from the one I originally went too. For instance, I go to google news and the url is displayed in the address bar. I click a news article and it opens a new browser window. The browser window is missing the url in the address bar.

Toate răspunsurile (2)

Try clearing your cache and cookies - See Delete browsing, search and download history on Firefox for help.

Also you could try safe mode to see if your add-ons are causing the problem - see Use Troubleshoot Mode in Firefox for help on doing that.